COVID-19 TESTING & INFORMATION
At CTS Mobile Testing we’re dedicated to providing our patients the most up-to-date information and treatment options to fight COVID-19.
WHAT TYPES OF COVID-19 TESTING DOES CTS MOBILE TESTING OFFER?
- PCR Test – Detects RNA (or genetic material) that is specific to the COVID-19 virus and can detect the virus within days of infection, even those who have no symptoms. The test can be done in a clinic, hospital, or even in your car. Getting your results can take several days.
- Rapid Antigen Test – Detects highly specific proteins related to COVID-19 virus, but is less sensitive than molecular tests. Rapid tests are typically used for known exposure to COVID-19 and, while slightly less accurate, will return results within the hour.
- Anti-Body Test – Determines if an individual has had a past infection with COVID-19. COVID-19 antibody tests can help identify people who may have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus or have recovered from a COVID-19 infection.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY TEST RESULTS AND HOW WILL I RECEIVE THEM?
- PCR Test – This test is done using a nasal swab. As this test must be sent to a laboratory, it can take 1–3 days to get the results. You will be notified of your results via the text and email information you provided to us when you got tested.
- Rapid Antigen Test – It generally takes 15-60 minutes to get the results and is done using a nasal swab. You will be notified of your results via the text and email information you provided to us when you got tested.
- Anti-Body Test – It can take 1–3 days to get the results of an antibody test. Since the COVID-19 antibody test is a serologic test, you’ll need to have blood drawn via finger prick.
ARE RETURN-TO-WORK COVID-19 TESTS AVAILABLE THROUGH CTS MOBILE TESTING FOR EMPLOYEES?
CTS Mobile Testing provides return-to-work COVID-19 testing for employers’ workforces to help determine if employees meet criteria for returning to work, as in accordance with guidance from the CDC and any other public health authorities.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF CTS MOBILE TESTING OFFERS COVID TESTING NEAR ME?
We post our COVID testing locations and hours to our Instagram story every day.
Click here to check todays COVID testing sites, then, just walk up or drive up to the COVID testing site near you.
How Can I Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests?
The government is providing 4 free at-home covid tests for every household.
Every home in the U.S. is eligible, and the tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
DO I NEED TO GO TO MY DOCTOR OR VISIT AN URGENT CARE TO GET TESTED FOR COVID-19?
While you can probably get tested at your doctor, and many urgent cares provide COVID testing, you don’t have to see a doctor to get tested.
You can simply visit one of our many COVID testing locations to get tested right away.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
- Don’t spend time around large crowds.
- Wear a face mask when you’re around others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water whenever you’re out and about.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19, read What should I do if I test positive for Covid-19?