What is a COVID-19 antibody test?
Antibodies are proteins in your blood that fight infections. The COVID-19 antibody test checks for the existence of these antibodies in your blood stream.
The COVID antibody test is taken through a finger prick.
Who can get an antibody test?
You can get an antibody test if you:
- DON’T have COVID-19 symptoms.
- HAVEN’T been sick in the last two weeks.
- HAVEN’T tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
Why should you get tested for COVID-19 antibodies?
- You’ll know if you had COVID-19.
- You’ll help develop research for vaccines and other ways to fight the virus.
Where can I get tested?
You can take the COVID-19 antibody test at any of our locations. Just ask for it!
How long do results take?
Results are generally available in under an hour!
Do I need insurance?
If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card. If you don’t have insurance, CTS Mobile Testing will provide the test for free.
All your information is 100% confidential.